*Please note that there is a £1.50 booking fee per transaction
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop – learn how to manipulate images
Two day course
This will offer an in-depth introduction to Adobe Photoshop and prepare you with an understanding of how to can use the program to benefit your work.
The workshop will teach you to:
- Navigate your way around the program.
- Import images and introduce you to the tools and commands to get your projects started.
- You will learn how to modify, manipulate and scale images.
- Manage layers, amend modes and adjust to incorporate backgrounds.
- You will discover how to use text, colour control, drawing, shapes and brushes as well as how to use different styles for various audiences.
Individual needs will be catered for where possible. All courses are taught on Apple Mac computers and skills learnt are transferable to PC. All attendees of this class get 20% off all food and hot drinks at our Café Bar on the workshop day.
All attendees of this class get 20% off all food and hot drinks at our Café Bar on the workshop day.