*Please note that there is a £1.50 fee per transaction
Introduction to Adobe InDesign
InDesign is a desktop publishing program that incorporates illustration capabilities into its interface. It also allows for a cross platform interaction with other adobe software, including Photoshop and Illustrator. Considered a print industry standard, Adobe InDesign can help you take control of the design and style of your products.
- This workshop will introduce you to:
- The tools and commands of InDesign,
- How to organise and format a new document,
- Inset and use text, colours and objects.
- It will also help you design for a range of uses, teach you to export and save.
Individual needs will be catered for where possible. All courses are taught on Apple Mac computers and skills learnt are transferable to PC.
All attendees of this class get 10% off all food and hot drinks at our Café Bar on the workshop day.