*A note on transaction fees
A small £1.50 fee is added to each transaction. This covers the cost of getting your tickets booked, that’s everything from the booking software to card charges. We don’t charge this to make a profit.
The Magic of Moonlight
Piano Recital by Stephen Beville
Beethoven’s famous ‘Moonlight’ Sonata, Op 27 No 2 provides the point of departure for this evening piano recital by internationally acclaimed pianist and composer Stephen Beville.
The programme also includes complementary music by Chopin, Liszt together with the world premiere of Beville’s ‘Prelude, Etude & Fantasy’ (2012) inspired by W.H Auden’s poem This Lunar Beauty.
‘Beville’s accounts of the established masterpieces are well worth hearing’
‘One of the most talented young musicians to emerge from the UK’
FRANKFURTER NEUE PRESS
- Beethoven – Sonata in C-sharp minor ‘Moonlight’, Op 27 no 2
- Chopin – Two Nocturnes, Op 27
- Chopin – Ballade No 3 in A-flat, Op 36
- Beville – Prelude, Etude & Fantasy (2012) [world premiere]
- Liszt – Apres une lecture du Dante: Fantasia quasi sonata