Registered Charity: 290011
Exeter Phoenix Privacy and Cookies Policy
Please note that there are important changes being made to the law around data protection. We will be updating this document in due course.
We respect your data. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
- What information we collect
- How we use this information
- How long we keep this information
- How to get in touch
What information do we collect?
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of booking tickets, making a purchase, signing up for an online account, joining our mailing list or participating in visitor surveys. This includes:
- Your full name, title and date of birth
- Your phone number, email address and postal address
- Which areas of our programme you are interested in
We also collect information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, customer, donor or supporter. This includes:
- Your ticket/merchandise buying history
- Your donations history
- Contact preferences
- Your Gift Aid status
- Details of correspondence we have sent to you
- Any other information you provide us with
How do we use this information?
How we use this information will depend on your relationship with Exeter Phoenix, including any preferences you have indicated. Data may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To help manage your bookings, e.g. contacting you with additional information or changes to events
- To send you targeted marketing information about events, offers or activity we think you will be interested in
- To send you fundraising news and details of our current campaigns. This may include asking you for support
- To send you news and updates about Exeter Phoenix
- To send you other relevant communications, based on your relationship with Exeter Phoenix.
- To profile your record as part of our fundraising and development research, or to carry out a wealth screening to assess how you may wish to support our charitable aims in the future. This may involve sharing your data with a third party who would use the data solely to carry out this analysis on our behalf.
- If you have specifically given us permission to do so, we will share your information with third party organisations such as theatre companies you have previously booked with. We will never sell your information to third party organisations.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. Any information you provide us with will be used primarily to protect your purchases and attendance at events and also to keep you informed about the activities of Exeter Phoenix.
How long do we keep this information?
We will hold this data for as long as you are actively engaged with Exeter Phoenix or for 6 years, whichever is longer.
Our website contains links to other websites. This policy only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy and cookie policies.
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website above will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Get in touch
If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ button included on every email, phone our box office on 01392 667080, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to talk to us about any of this? You can call our Data Protection Officer Dettie Ellerby on 01392 667054 or email email@example.com