Address: Exeter Phoenix, Bradninch Place, Gandy Street, Exeter, EX4 3LS
Exeter Phoenix is situated on Gandy Street, next to the Royal Albert Memorial Museum.
- From the High Street: walk down Gandy Street, turn right at the end and walk up the slope.
- From the clock tower: walk down Queen Street with Exeter Central train station on your left, turn left after the museum and walk up the slope.
- From Exeter library: turn right, at the bottom of the ramp turn right again at the bottom, and walk approx. 75 metres straight on.
The closest train station to Exeter Phoenix is Exeter Central train station, approx. 2 minutes’ walk. Also close by is Exeter St David’s train station, approx. 8 minutes’ walk.
- Exeter Phoenix Parking: Unfortunately parking is not available at Exeter Phoenix, with the exception of one bay for disabled customers.
Car Parking in Exeter:
- You can find car park information here >>