*Subject to a £1 ticketing system charge. We don’t charge this to make a profit. Find out more >>
Introduction to Apple Mac
Half Day Course
The perfect course for those who have recently transitioned from Windows PC to Apple Mac or have newly purchased any Apple Mac desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Over the three hours you will learn about the functionality and ease of working on the latest version of macOS High Seirra.
Areas covered will include:
- Setting up your new Mac
- How to navigate your Mac
- Organising your desktop
- Multitasking with in Mission Control
- Accessing your documents in Finder
- Browsing the web using Safari
- Checking for software updates
- Keyboard shortcuts and functions
- Downloading and installing applications from the App Store
- Backing up your data using Time Machine
- Managing your photos music and video
Build up your confidence and make the most of your Apple Mac.
We highly recommend attending this course if you are new to Apple Mac before attending any of our digital courses. Book this session alongside any one of our other digital courses and receive a 15% discount, reducing the cost to only £25.
iMacs will be available for anyone booked on to the course, however you are welcome to bring along your our Mac laptop to the session.
Workshop attendees get 10% off all food and hot drinks at the Café Bar.