*Subject to a £1 ticketing system charge. We don’t charge this to make a profit. Find out more >>
- Mon 9 Oct: SOLD OUT – Special Gala broadcast live from the National Gallery, presented by BFI London Film Festival.
- Sun 29 Oct: 7pm SOLD OUT
- Wed 1 Nov: 7.30pm SOLD OUT
- Sun 19 Nov: 6.30pm SOLD OUT
- Tue 21 Nov: 2.30pm SOLD OUT
- Fri 26 Jan: 7.30pm (+ Q&A with Artist Sarah Wimperis) SOLD OUT
- Sat 27 Jan: 7.30pm (+ Q&A with Artist Sarah Wimperis) SOLD OUT
The life and controversial death of Vincent van Gogh as told by his paintings and by the characters that inhabit them. Beginning a year after his demise, this portrait of the artist is built via a series of interviews conducted by Armand Roulin (Douglas Booth) – a regular model for the artist’s portraits – who becomes obsessed with van Gogh’s death, caused by a bullet wound to the stomach. Was it an accident? Was it suicide? Loving Vincent sets out to explore one of art’s great mysteries.
Loving Vincent stars Douglas Booth, Jerome Flynn, Chris O’Dowd, Oscar-nominee Saoirse Ronan, Aidan Turner, Helen McCrory, Eleanor Tomlinson and John Sessions.
Venue: Studio 74, Exeter Phoenix