*Subject to a £1.50 ticketing system charge. We don’t charge this to make a profit. Find out more >>
On Sale Mon 1 Jul
The Steampunk Yule Ball
A Space Oddity
- Tier 1: Super Early bird tickets: £12*
- Tier 2: Earlybird Tickets: £15*
- Tier 3: Full Price tickets: £17*
- On the door: £20*
“No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinised as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us…”
H.G. Wells, The War of the Worlds
Join Fey Pink and her motley crew of intergalactic creatives from all corners of the galaxy for an unmissable night of SPACE ODDITIES. Are you a Space Pirate looking for your crew? Or an Alien hunting Steampunk? Maybe you fancy yourself Ziggy Stardust for the night? Or a killer cyborg? If so, come and join our party of misfits, miscreants, and mischief makers. All welcome. All loved.
We will have some astronomical performances from the unsurpassable PROFESSOR ELEMENTAL; the interstellar GASLIGHT TROUBADOURS; the cosmological MEN WHO WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR NOTHING; and introducing the “out of this world” SHE ROBOT.
- Also joining us from the grave our very own Richard Burton(ish) as our Master of Ceremonies.
- Cosmic tunes in the Bar from DJ’s PERFECT & LOUIE-LOUIE.
- And moreover … get fire freaky with the extra-terrestrial Fire Hoopers!
- Plus a very special WAR OF THE WORLDS themed room.
- And more to be confirmed …
Tickets are limited so book yours now to avoid disappointment!