*Subject to a £1.50 ticketing system charge. We don’t charge this to make a profit. Find out more >>
Two Day Course
This is an intensive introduction to creating a new website using the powerful, user-friendly software WordPress.
Over the two days you will learn to:
- Set up a WordPress website (optionally use can use your own domain and set up webhosting)*
- Use WordPress to manage your website content
- Publish posts to speak with your audience
- Create content pages to display your products/services
- Arrange and personalise the website menus
- Embed and manage a range of media, including images, videos and adverts
- Use WordPress Themes and make your site personalised.
- Insert Widgets and add plugins
- Integrate social media content into your WordPress website
Individual needs will be catered for where possible. All courses are taught on Apple Mac computers. WordPress is open source web-based software so all skills learnt are transferable to PC (bring your own laptop if you prefer). We highly recommend attending our Introduction to Apple Mac course if you are new to Apple Mac before attending any of our digital courses.
*Setting up web hosting and registering a domain will require purchasing services from third party providers, your tutor will guide you through the best available options.
Workshop attendees get 10% off all food and hot drinks at the Café Bar.
‘Inspiring, useful, brilliant’