*Subject to a £1.50 ticketing system charge. We don’t charge this to make a profit. Find out more >>
Two Day Course: Thu 17 & Fri 18 Oct
- Thu 17 Oct: 10am – 5pm
- Thu 18 Oct: 10am – 5pm
This is an intensive introduction to creating a new website using the powerful, user-friendly software WordPress.
Over the two days you will learn to:
- Set up a WordPress website (optionally use can use your own domain and set up webhosting)*
- Use WordPress to manage your website content
- Publish posts to speak with your audience
- Create content pages to display your products/services
- Arrange and personalise the website menus
- Embed and manage a range of media, including images, videos and adverts
- Use WordPress Themes and make your site personalised.
- Insert Widgets and add plugins
- Integrate social media content into your WordPress website
Individual needs will be catered for where possible. All courses are taught on Apple Mac computers. WordPress is open source web-based software so all skills learnt are transferable to PC (bring your own laptop if you prefer).
*Setting up web hosting and registering a domain will require purchasing services from third party providers, your tutor will guide you through the best available options.
Workshop attendees get 10% off all food and hot drinks at the Café Bar.
“Inspiring, useful, brilliant”